Just so you know, I no longer post here. This was my first blog where I learnt, practiced and figured out how to do the online thing. Everything I was working towards has lead me to create The Peter Montgomery Show.
I interview Influential authors, coaches, consultants, entrepreneurs and speakers. Here’s a list of episodes for you to check out…
In this Rossco Paddison interview – You’ll learn why he’s known in the industry as “The Guy who can make anyone Famous”. A professional attention seeker and founder of ‘The Fame Equation’, he’s calling all world changers, bad ass action takers, awesomepreneurs (TM), consultants, promoters, coaches, entrepreneurs, professional attention seekers and anyone looking to become FAMOUS in their industry and reap the RICHES of the famous…
These Rossco Paddison Videos are filled with Skype Magic, also Rossco is a passionate Guy And Does Drop The F-Bomb occasionally:) Click Play On This Video and tap in to his Awesome mind…(He’s a tops bloke)
The ‘Secret’ Art And Science Of SEO Seminar was filmed live on the 30th of September 2011.
Discover How You Get On Page #1 Of Google. 99% of people fail to rank in Google by violating one or more of the 4 UNBREAKABLE golden rules of SEO. Get the 4 golden rules right? Achieve quick, easy, profitable front-page rankings on Google, and see the results in just a few weeks. Break one of the 4 golden rules? and just like 99% of all websites, your site will fail, and all of your invested time, effort and money goes to waste!
Through out this video series you’ll learn:
• The 4 Unbrakable Golden Rules of SEO
• Step by Step, Exactly how to set up your web-pages so Google loves you
• How to do simple keyword research and why this is so critical to your website’s success
By the end of this talk you will understand the principals behind search engine ranking without having to become a tech-head internet ‘Guru’ and how to apply these principals to your business Today!
For More Information on when and where Peter Montgomery is speaking next, how you can book him to speak at your next event or how you can work directly with Peter, please fill in the form up and to the right.
Enjoy the series…
The ‘Secret’ Art And Science Of SEO Seminar Part 1
Important! Before you watch this Jeff Slayter Interview, read this intro first then watch the videos below…
Jeff Slayter and his business partner Kane Minkus (Jeff And Kane) are true Industry Rockstars and thought leaders:
• Jeff and Kane have started 5 Multi million dollar companies and are known for the saying – “when life gives you lemons, make margaritas”.
• In Australia, they are the Co-founders and Executives of the company UP!Coach – A World Leader in Mind Science Coaching.
• They have served over 100 Thousand coaches, consultants, speakers, authors, practitioners, and rebel entrepreneurs world wide on their businesses and how to position themselves as highly paid, high profile Industry Rockstars.
• They are ranked among the top 1% of highly paid coaches, consultants, speakers and trainers in the world.
• They have coached executives and teams at Fortune 500 companies and other small corporations including Disney, Warner Bros, Sony, Apple, etc.
• They have shared the stages with top speakers like Les Brown – the #1 motivational speaker Bob Proctor and Dr. DiMartini from the movie The Secret, John Grey author of Men Are From Mars Women Are From Venus, Keith Cunningham a lead instructor for Tony Robbins,Frank Kern – the highest paid internet marketer in the world Christine Comaford and many more…
AND THEY DID ALL OF THE THINGS I HAVE SAID, BEFORE THEY WERE 30 YEARS OLD!!
Jeff and Kane lead a groundbreaking training, right here in Sydney Australia called the Industry Rockstar Intensive – where they train coaches, consultants, speakers, authors, practitioners, professionals and rebel entrepreneurs on how to position yourself as a Highly Paid, High Profile Industry Rockstar in your field.
So after going to their live event in Sydney earlier this year I asked Jeff ”if he’d come on my blog and tell people the Truth about what it takes to REALLY become an Industry Rock Star?’ Like most TRUE thought leaders, Jeff Slayter is someone who likes to give his knowledge to the world, and that’s EXACTLY what he does in this interview. You’ve just gotta watch this and share it with EVERYONE you know.
(That’s what the ‘Re-Tweet’ button is for up there on the left.)
You and your friends in the Expert Industry are going to be DRAMATICALLY empowered by this information, so share this with them and help them out.
This is one of the most inspiring interviews ever.
Stop whatever you’re doing and listen in. Here it is:
The History of Internet Search and Google – This episode of “Download: The True Story of the Internet,” hosted by technology journalist John Heilemann, discusses the history and evolution of Internet search and — specifically — Google. This episode goes into great detail about Google’s founders Sergey Brin and Larry Page, their unique idea to revolutionize the search industry, and the history behind Google monetizing itself with ads — thus creating the separation of paid and organic search results. Thanks to Stephen Chapman for posting this one on YouTube.
Watch This Video…
Then Watch Part 2…
And Finally Part 3…
I’d Love to here your story (or anything else, for that matter) , about your internet journey so, please feel free to leave a comment!
P.S. If you ‘d like to have YOUR business on the front page of Google, To learn the Secret behind Google’s Organic Listings, then Fill in your details up there on the right of this page. I’ll give you a -FREE video that shows you EXACTLY how to do it. After watching it You’ll know how to leverage the internet for your business. I reckon you might also like this little piece of information.
Ever Wondered How To Get Your Etsy Listings On Google? And more importantly, on the 1st page of Google
I was at a BBQ the on the weekend with some old friends of mine, (great night by the way, if your reading this) and we got onto the topic of Etsy stores and the like. My wife has an Etsy store and so do a bunch of our friends. They’re all extremely creative people.
Anyway, they were asking me about how you set up your information on your etsy listings properly so that Google will rank it better, so they can attract more buyers to their store. Also, Read more »